Father Glassman was ordained on 29 June 1875. He began his service in 1887 in the Schuck Parish. He served the Kamenka Parish from 1906 to 1912. In 1904 he also served as priest in the Volmer Parish. From 1913 to 1914, he served in Husaren. He resigned his call and spent his final days in Volmer where he died in 1926.
- Schnurr, Joseph. Die Kirchen und das Religiöse Leben der Russlanddeutschen - Katholischer Teil (Stuttgart, 1980), p. 337.