Neu-Müller (Bergseite)

Names: 
Neu-Müller
Danilovka
Danilowka
Deutsch Danklowka
History: 

Neu-Müller was located between Göbel and Neu-Norka on the Bergseite. It was founded in the 1860s by Lutheran colonists resettling from Stephan and Müller.       

This colony is no longer inhabited and little remains to indicate that it ever existed.

Church: 

There was no church or school building in Neu-Müller. Those living in Neu-Müller were served by the Lutheran parish in Stephan where there was a resident pastor.

Population: 
 
Year
Households
Population
Total
Male
Female
1857
 
 
 
 
1859
 
 
 
 
1886
 
 
 
 
1891
 
 
 
 
1894
 
 
 
 
1897
 
 
 
 
1904
 
 
 
 
1910
 
 
 
 
1920
 
411
 
 
1926
68
334
157
177
Sources: 

- Preliminary Results of the Soviet Census of 1926 on the Volga German Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic (Pokrovsk, 1927): 28-83.
- Sallet, Richard. Russian-German Settlement in the United States (Fargo, ND: North Dakota Institute for Regional Studies, 1974).

Map showing Neu-Müller (1935).