Neu-Schulz was a khutor (farmstead) located near the Mechetka River.
Following the deportation of the Volga Germans, the farm was renamed Stepnoye in 1942.
In 1953, with a reorganization of the collective farms in the area, it was joined with the farmers from nearby Daheim to become Belopolye.
There were no known religious structures in Neu-Schulz.
Map of the collectives of the Volga German Republic (1938).