Trippelsdorf

Names: 
Trippelsdorf
Verkhnaya Vodyanka
History: 

Trippelsdorf was located 15 kilometers east-northeast of the railroad station at Gmelinskaya on the Wiesenseite. It was not an official daughter colony, but a khutor (farmstead). Following the collectivization of the early Soviet era, it grew to became a rather large Collective Farm.       Directly to the east, across a little creek was the khutor of Dienerheim.

Church: 

There was not a church in Trippelsdorf.

Population: 
Population Table
Year
Households
Population
Total
Male
Female
1897
1910
1920
23*
151
1924
568**
1926***
27
160
83
77
1931
1,488****

*Of which 20 households were German.
**Of whom 543 were German.
***Of whom 149 were German (24 households: 78 male & 71 female).
****Of which 1,327 were German.

Sources: 

Diesendorf, V.F. Die Deutschen Russlands : Siedlungen und Siedlungsgebiete : Lexicon. Moscow, 2006.
- Preliminary Results of the Soviet Census of 1926 on the Volga German Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic (Pokrovsk, 1927): 28-83.wolgadeutsche.net