Bellwood-Maywood (Chicago), Cook Co., Illinois
Volga German immigrants first arrived in the two adjoining Chicago neighborhoods of Bellwood and Maywood in 1891. They came from Balzer, Enders, Kukkus, Paulskaya, and Stahl am Karaman.
The Village of Bellwood was officially incorporated on 21 May 1900.
The following Volga German families are known to have lived in Belwood:
Ungefug from Meinhard
- The History of Bellwood (Village of Bellwood)