Lingle, Goshen Co., Wyoming
Volga German families settled in and around Lingle.
St. Paul's Evangelical and Reformed Church was organized in 1917. The church building was completed in 1918. The congregation dissolved its membership and closed in 1958.
The following pastors served the congregation of St. Paul's:
Rev. Steinmark (1918-1922)
W. K. Schulz (1923-1930)
H. F. W. Jesdinsky (1930-1934)
J. Roth (1934-1937)
Fred J. Drucker (1938-1939)
Elias Hergert (1940-1943)
Rev. Erbes John W. Schnackenburg (1945)
The following Volga German families are known to have settled in and around Lingle:
Deines from Neu-Norka
Frank from Kautz
Lind from Dönhof
Wacker from Norka
Weitzel from Norka
Wind Pudding and Rabbit Tracks: A History of Goshen County (Torrington WY, 1989): 86.
Hillcrest Cemetery (findagrave.com)