Götz (Yagodnaya Polyana)
There are several Götz families from Eichelsdorf who immigrated to Yagodnaya Polyana:
- Maria Anna Götz (age 55), widow of Johann Georg Götz, and her children: Elisabeth (age 21), Johann Andreas (age 18), and Anna Maria (age 16).
- Johannes Götz (age 35), his wife, Anna Maria (age 46), their children: Johann Peter (age 8) and Anna Maria (age 4), and his father Johann Konrad (age 64).
- Johann Heinrich Götz (age 28) and his wife, Elisabeth (age 30).
- Katharina Götz (age 11) and her sister Elisabeth (age 7), children of the late Konrad Götz.
- Nikolaus Götz (age 26) and his wife, Anna Maria Koch (age 20) who was from Fauerbach.
- Johannes Götz (age 31), his wife, Katharina (age 38), and their daughter, Anna Barbara (age 6)
Nikolaus and his wife were married 3 July 1766 in Büdingen.
These families arrived at the port of Oranienbaum on 14 September 1766.
They arrived in Yagodnaya Polyana on 16 September 1767 and are recorded there on the 1767 Census in Household Nos. 62, 63, and 69-73.
- Eichelsdorfer Auswanderer an der Wolga (in German)
- Mai, Brent Alan and Dona Reeves-Marquardt, German Migration to the Russian Volga (1764-1767) (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 2003): 101.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 2 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2001): 189, 191, 192.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): 408-409.