Georg Heinrich Neuberger, son of Martin Neuberger & Maria Magdalena Kern, was born on 25 August 1732 in Altlußheim, southwest of Heidelberg. He married in nearby Neulußheim on 21 July 1756 to Maria Magdalena Brand, daughter of Andreas Brand from Hinterholz in Bavaria.
They immigrated first to Denmark (Schleswig-Holstein) and then to Russia where they settled in the colony of Beideck. They are recorded on the 1775 Census of Beideck in Household No. 16. The widow and children of his son Franz are still in Beideck at the time of the 1798 Census, recorded in Household No. Bd63.
- Beideck, 1775 Census.
- Clausen, Otto. Chronik der Heide- und Moorkolonisation im Herzogtum Schleswig, 1760-1765 (Husum: Husum Druck- und Verlagsgesellschaft, 1981): 725.
- Eichhorn, Alexander. The immigration of German colonists to Denmark and their subsequent emigration to Russia in the years 1759-1766 (Deiningen, Germany: Steinmeier, 2012): 535.
- Lang, Gerhard. German Colonists of Denmark on the Volga.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999).
- Ockert, Wolfgang. Ortssippenbuch Altlußheim, 1584-1920. (Neulußheim, 2002): 463.
- Ockert, Wolfgang. Ortssippenbuch Neulußheim, 1716-1920. (Neulußheim, 2004): 319.