Müllersfeld was a khutor (farmstead) located on a tributary of the Mechetka River. It was founded in the 1920s by Schmidt and Miller families from Nieder-Monjou. In 1938, it was renamed Kalininfeld. In 1942, following the deportation of the Volga Germans, the collective was renamed Kalininskaya.
What remains of the former colony of Müllersfeld is now called Kalininskaya.
Map of the collectives of the Volga German Republic (1938).