Neu-Dorf (3)

Neu-Dorf (3)
Ней-Дорф (3)
Мокрая Маянга
Mokraya Mayanga

The khutor (farmstead) of Neu-Dorf was founded by Volga Germans along the left bank of the Mayanga River. In 1935 is was organized into the Soviet Commune of Mokraya Mayanga, and in 1942, following the deportation of the Volga Germans, it was renamed Novopolevodino.

In March 1944, it was organized in to the state farm called "Zorkinsky."

In 1998, a new school was opened, and in 2015 Novopolevodino became the municipal administrative center for the region.