There were two Volga German settlements with the name of Neu-Müller, one on the Bergseite and this one on the Wiesenseite. It was located north of the daughter colony of Frankreich, about 32 kilometers northwest of Neu-Galka. Neu-Müller on the Wiesenseite was a khutor (farmstead) set up during the Soviet agricultural collectivization era between 1917-1941. It appears on a 1938 map of the area.
There is some confusion with other names. On a 1955 map of this area, drawn by Dr. Karl Stumpp, this reference is referenced as Neu-Muhle (Ней-Мюле).
The settlement of Pflaumer was also located about 30 kilometers northwest of Pallasovka, and it may be referring to the same settlement as Neu-Müller.
There was no known religious structure in Neu-Müller.