Ebenezer Congregational Church - Paul

The history of Paul Congregational Church can be traced back Salem Congregational Church which was located north of Paul in the dry farm country of the Kimama district. Salem was organized in 24 March 1913. In 1925, Salem moved into Paul and changed its name to Zoar Congregational Church. In the early 1930s, a daughter congregation was formed north of the railroad tracks. It became known as Pilgrim Congregational Church. In 1936, these two congregations merged together again to form Ebenezer Congregational Church which today is called Paul Congregational Church.

Location

121 North 2nd West
Paul, Idaho 83347
208.438.5657
Pastors & Priests: 

Paul Congregational Church and its predicessor congregations have been served by the following pastors:

Rev. Schwabenland
Rev. Hirsch
Rev. Auman (?-1926)
Rev. Sauer (1926-1928)
Rev. Wassenburger (1928-1935)
Rev. Broze (pastor of Pilgrim)
K.K. Maier (1936-1944)
E.E. Ketterling (1945-1953)
Rhinhold Opp (1953-1960)
Edwin Huber (1960-1966)
Emil Hansen (1967-1968)
Daniel Busch, student pastor (1968-1969)
Raymond Milligan (1969-1970)
Ted Meter (1971-1978)
Larry Medcalfe
Rev. Kaurin
Vince Frank (1979-2008)
Brandon Wallace (2010-)
Sources: 

- "Our History." Paul Congregational Church website.

Paul Congregational Church
Source: Congregational Website