Emmaus Congregational Church - Odessa
Emmaus Congregational Church was organized in 1904 by the Rev. Graedel. It was located about 14 miles southwest of Odessa, Washington, on the Lincoln and Adams county line.
14 miles southwest of
Emmaus Congregational Church has been served by the following pastors:
K. Maier (1916)
A. Reimann (1917-1920)
J. G. Eckhardt (1920-1926)
P. Kalmbach (1926-1928)
- History of the Pacific Conference of Congregational Churches of Washington, Oregon and Idaho, 1897-1964.
Emmaus Cemetery - aka Ammaus Cemetery, Schafer Cemetery, Kiehn Cemetery (findagrave.com)
The Emmaus Cemetery is located southwest of Odessa (47º24'56" N 118º87'38" W).