Iglesia Bautista Emanuel - Urdinarrain
Iglesia Bautista Emanuel (Emanuel Baptist Church) traces its history to Pastor Federico Roberto Leimann (born in 1881 in Latvia) who had been serving Ebenezer Baptist Church in General Ramírez (Entre Ríos), the first German-speaking Baptist church in Argentina. In 1923, Pastor Leimann and his family along with a group of church members moved to Urdinarrain. On 23 November 1924, the first baptisms (twelve individuals) were held in the Gualeguay River and the congregation of Emanuel Baptist Church was founded. Those twelve were:
The first church building was constructed in 1927. The present building was dedicated on 7 December 1985.
Iglesia Bautista Emanuel in Urdinarrain has been served by the following pastors: