Immanuel Evangelical Church - Fort Morgan
Immanuel Evanglical Church was founded as the German Evangelical Lutheran Immanuels Church on 25 March 1916 and was incorporated on 8 May 1916.
Charter members of the congregation included:
Fred Kembel, Sr.
George Brandt, Sr.
David Neb, Sr.
George Ruppel, Jr.
Henry Wolfe, Sr.
David Sagel, Sr.
Jacob Schlothauer, Sr.
Fred D. Weimer, Sr.
Henry Brandt, Sr.
Other early leaders of the congregation included:
A new church building was begun in 1974 and dedicated on 15 June 1975.
Known today as Immanuel Evanglical Church, the congregation has been affiliated with the Conservative Congregational Christian Conference (CCCC) since 1986.
Fort Morgan, CO 80701
Immanuel Evangelical Church has been served by the following pastors:
Albert Plenning 1916-1922