Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church - Saginaw

Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church was founded 15 February 1924. The building of the church was completed in September 1924.

It is an Evangelical & Reformed congregation, part of the Covenant Association of congregations of the United Church of Christ (UCC).

Location:

Maine at Elm St.
Saginaw, Michigan

Pastors & Priests: 

Immanuel Lutheran Church has been served by the following pastors:

Jacob Eichhorn (1927-1958)
Robert Thaler
Resources: 

Guenther, Betty. A Brief History and Records of Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church: Maine at Elm Streets, Saginaw, Michigan. Sebawing, Michigan: The author, 2005.

Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church in Saginaw, Michigan.
Source: Betty Guenther.