Seminario Concordia - José L. Suárez
The Seminario Concordia de la Iglesia Evangélica Luterana Argentina began in 1942 in a rented building in the Belgrano neighborhood of Buenos Aires. The first six students graduated in 1944. In 1946-47, the seminary was located in Villa Ballester. The current facility was opened in the northern Buenos Aires suburb of José L. Suárez in 1948.
José León Suárez
Buenos Aires, Argentina