St. John the Baptist Catholic Church - Spearville
On 18 October 1904, St. John the Baptist Church was dedicated. In the years following, a rectory, parochial school, and sister’s house were also erected. The parochial school and sister's house are no longer part of the parish.
The current church building was dedicated on 22 September 1918.
100 S. Main St.
PO Box 187
Spearville, KS 67876