Templo San Juan - Basavilbaso
The first church service was held on 18 July 1920 in the home of Johann (Juan) A. Kaiser. Pastor Johann Vöhringer presided. The congregation was officially organized in 1928.
The congregation is called St. John's Church (Templo San Juan) and is affiliated with the Iglesia Evangélica del Río de La Plata (IERP).
The IERP congregation in Basavilbaso has been served by the following pastors:
Stella Maris Frizs