Trinity Lutheran Church - Sterling
Trinity Lutheran Church began its ministry in 1888, holding services in the homes of area Lutheran families. On 22 September 1912, the congregation was officially formed and the first services were held in German in the First Baptist Church facility. Shortly thereafter a church was built at 325 N. 5th Street. The congregation's present facility was dedicated on 28 August 1960 at 723 Clark St.
Trinity is affiliated with the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod.
325 N. 5th St.
732 Clark St.
Sterling, CO 80751