Zion Lutheran Church - Tacoma
Zion Lutheran was founded in 1890. It moved the original church building to 21st & Cushman and it was purchased by Peace Lutheran Church. A new facility was constructed at 16th & L in 1908.
Zion Lutheran is a member congregation of the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod.
16th & L Streets
3410 6th Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98406-5499
The congregation of Zion Lutheran Church has been served by the following pastors:
Jeffery Ries (2009-)
- Fiftieth Anniversary, 1909-1959 (Peace Lutheran Church, Tacoma, Washington) - booklet.