Ezpeleta,Partido de Quilmes, Buenos Aires Province (Buenos Aires Metro Area)
The history of the Ezpeleta area goes back to the second founding of the city of Buenos Aires just to the north in 1580. It officially became a town on 19 December 1904 and was named after Mariano Ezpeleta, a general during the expedition to Paraguay.
Volga German families from the rural areas of Argentina settled in Ezpeleta, a southern suburb of Buenos Aires.
There is a Congregational parish in Ezpeleta.