San Justo, Partido de La Matanza, Buenos Aires Province (Buenos Aires Metro Area)

Names: 
San Justo
History: 

San Justo was founded 25 December 1858 on land requisitioned from prominent land owner Justo Villegas. It is now a western suburb of Buenos Aires.

Volga German families from the rural areas of Argentina have moved to San Justo.

Volga German Congregations: 

There are both Missouri Synod Lutheran and Congregational parishes in San Justo.

Pre-Volga Origin

Map of San Justo.
Source: Matanza.