General Ramírez, Departamento Diamente, Entre Ríos Province
The Central Railway came through this area, and a station was opened there on 16 May 1887. It was called Station Ramírez in honor of the family upon whose land the station was constructed. On 17 March 1888, the plat for Colonia del Pueblo General Ramírez was laid out.
The following Volga German families are known to have settled in General Ramírez:
Abt from Brabander
Vollmer from Köhler
- Leandro Hildt