Urdinarrain, Departamento Gualeguaychú, Entre Ríos Province

Names: 
Urdinarrain
History: 

On 23 September 1890, a train station was opened at Villa Florida. On the other side of the tracks was the village of Villa Mitre. Following the 1895 National Argentine Census, the two were unified under the name Urdinarrain, after Manuel Antonio Urdinarrain (1800-1869), a general in the Argentine Civil Wars.

Many Volga German families have settled in Urdinarrain.

Surnames: 
Sources: 

- Manuel Urdinarrain (Wikipedia) - in Spanish

Pre-Volga Origin

Map of Urdinarrain.
Source: URDI24.

Urdinarrain Train Station (2008).
Source: Leandriodecba.

Urdinarrain Cemetery Gate.