Capão D'Anta, Palmeira Municipality, Paraná
The colony of Capão D'Anta was settled by Volga Germans on 22 March 1879.
The geographic coordinates for this village are approximate. It's exact location is not determined.
The following Volga German families are known to have settled in Capão D'Anta:
Eurich from Reinwald
Hartmann from Reinwald
- Schwab, Carlos Alberto. Resumo Histórico e Genealogia dos Alemães do Volga. Ponta Grossa, Brazil: C.A. Schwab, 1997.