Rubtsovsk, Rubtsovsk District, Altai Krai (Siberia)
The village was founded in 1886 as the village Rubtsovo (later Rubtsovka), named after the first settler Mikhail Rubtsov, who came from the Samara Province . In 1892, the inhabitants were granted the right to land use.
The following Volga German families are known to have settled in and around Rubtsovsk:
Kabobel from Dobrinka