Alexandrovka, Azov District, Omsk Oblast (Siberia)

Names: 
Александровка, Азовский район, Омская область (Siberia)
Alexandrovka, Azov District, Omsk Oblast (Siberia)
History: 

The first group of Volga German resettlers (37 families) arrived in the summer of 1893 and founded the village of Alexandrovka. On 7 March 1894, another 40 families arrived from the Loktevsky volost of the Barnaul District in the Tomsk Province where they had first settled.  From 1896 to 1899, 30 families left for the Syr-Darya Region, 9 for the Minusinsk District of the Yenisei Province, 9 returned to the Volga region, and 3 families relocated to the city of Omsk.

In 1900 a parochials school opened in Alexandrovka.

As of 1904, there were 4 windmills and 1 grocery store in the village.

During WWII, 33 villagers served in the Russian military; 19 returned to the village.

During the 1941 deportation of the Volga Germans, many families were relocated to Alexandrovka. They were subsequently forced into the Labor Army

Population

Year
Households
Population
Total
Male
Female
1897   850
 
 
1911   1,528
 
 
1913 140  
 
 
1920   1,589    
1926   1,700    
1939   1,729    
Volga German Congregations: 

In 1909, the Lutheran Parish of St. John was established in Alexandrovka with a resident pastor.

Pre-Volga Origin