Hans Adam Krämer and Anna Katharina Herdel were married on 27 August 1726 in Wald-Michelbach, east of Weinheim. They had a number of children including two sons, both of whom were born in Affolterbach, today in Baden-Württemberg: Johann Theobald (baptized on 1 February 1733 in nearby Wald-Michelbach) & Johann Leonhard (baptized 8 February 1739 in Wald-Michelbach).
They immigrated to Denmark (Schleswig-Holstein) where son Theobald married on 14 April 1760 in the colony of Altona to Eva Katharina Wilhelm who had been born in Ober-Schönmattenweg and baptized on 15 May 1732 in Wald-Michelbach. Second son, Leonhard, married in the colony of Fredericia (Denmark) on 3 June 1760 to Anna Katharina Lemm. She had been born about 1720 in Leutershausen.
Theobald and Leonhard and their families immigrated to Russia in 1763, arriving in Anton on 7 September 1764. They are recorded there respectively on the 1767 census in Households No. 14 & 15.
- Eichhorn, Alexander, Jacob & Mary Eichhorn. The Immigration of German Colonists to Denmark and Their Subsequent Emigration to Russia in the Years 1759-1766 (Deiningen, Germany: Drukerei und Verlag Steinmeier GmbH & Co. Kg, 2012): 485-486.
- Lang, Gerhard. German Colonists of Denmark on the Volga.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): An18, An21.
- Parish records for Wald-Michelbach (LDS Film No. 1340338).
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 2 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2001): 56.