Müllecker / Molleker
There are two Müllecker families that settled in the Volga German colony of Brabander on 19 August 1767.
They are presumed to be related as they both arrived from Lübeck at the port of Oranienbaum on 15 September 1766 aboard the galliot Adler under the Skipper Paul Adam Drath, and the 1767 census records that they both came from the German village of Kicklingen in the Kurpfalz region.
(1) Peter Müllecker and his wife Magdalena are recorded on the 1767 census of Brabander in Household No. 43.
(2) Johann Müllecker and his wife Katharina are recorded on the 1767 census of Brabander in Household No. 45.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Bn02, Bn03, Bn59.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 1 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 1999): 224.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #5961, #5963.