Adolph Müller, a physician (Arzt), and his wife Anna Elisabeth arrived from Lübeck at the port of Oranienbaum on 9 August 1766 aboard the pink Novaya Dvinka under the command of Lieutenant Perepechin.
They settled in the Volga German colony of Müller on 16 August 1767 and it is after him that the colony received its German name. They are recorded on the 1767 census in Household No. 1.
Both the Oranienbaum passenger list and the 1767 census record that Adolph Müller came from the German region of Homburg.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 3 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2005): 175.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #3863.