Many Volga German families settled in and near Fruita.
Sallet reports that as early as 1885, Volga Germans were settling in the Globeville neighborhood of Denver, coming mostly from other Volga German settlements in the United States. By 1930 Globleville had an established settlement with well over 500 Protestant Volga German families from Norka, Beideck, Dobrinka, Dönhof and Frank along with 200 Roman Catholic Volga Germans mostly from the colony of Göbel.
Those Volga Germans who settled in Greeley came from Frank, Hussenbach, Merkel, Messer, Oberdorf, Pobochnaya, and Schönfeld. Through the years, Volga German immigrants from many other colonies also settled in Greeley and the surrounding area. They settled in “Little Russia” on the east side of town, between the railroad tracks and the sugar factory.
Many Volga German families were employed in the sugar beet industry. As of 1910, there were 3,699 Germans from Russia laboring in the beet fields of Weld County.
A trading post was founded on the north bank of the South Platte River. The original trading post was named for Jules Beni, from which Julesburg draws its name.
San Salvador was founded by Colonel Pedro Miguel Atanacio Malarín in 1888, and officially became a town on 25 December 1889. Volga Germans settled there.
Colonía San Simón was founded in 1898, east of the La Esperanza and about 4 kilometers from Lucas Gonzalez.
The following are founding families of Aldea San Simón:
The village of Strobel is named in honor of Pellegrini Strobel (1821-1905), an Italian geologist and paleontologist who served as a professor at the University of Buenos Aires. It was founded on 9 May 1916 just north of Diamante.
On 23 September 1890, a train station was opened at Villa Florida. On the other side of the tracks was the village of Villa Mitre. Following the 1895 National Argentine Census, the two were unified under the name Urdinarrain, after Manuel Antonio Urdinarrain (1800-1869), a general in the Argentine Civil Wars.
Many Volga German families have settled in Urdinarrain.
The Volga German colony of Valle María, located in the Province of Entré Rios, was founded on 21 July 1878. The initial group of 202 settlers was led by Peter (Pedro) Salzmann. Its founders named the new village Mariental after the colony in Russia from which the majority of the founding families immigrated. In April & May 1895, the bridge over Crespo Creek was built over which Route 11 now passes linking the village to Diamante and Paraná. The Sisters of the Servants of the Holy Spirit arrived on 12 November 1895. They established a parochial school in the village.
It is not known exactly when settlers began arriving at Viale. By provincial decree, the train station was designated as Estación Viale on 7 July 1906 in honor of the former owner of the land upon which the station was located: Victorino Viale.
Many Volga German families settled in and around Viale.