In the years 1893-1894 five families immigrated from Norka to the United States and from there to Canada, settling in the Stony Plain district near Edmonton, Alberta. More land became available in the west, so letters were sent to their homeland encouraging others to come to Canada, and in February 1899 an additional five families emigrated, arriving in Canada in April of that year.
Gladstone was settled by immigrants from Bangert. The following families are known to have settled in Gladstone: Otto from Bangert
Lydiatt, located southeast of Beauséjour, was settled by immigrants from the Volga German colonies of Bangert and Stahl am Tarlyk.
Known originally as the Reichenbach School District when it was organized formally in January 1902, it was renamed Lydiatt sometime before 1926. A one-room schoolhouse operated at the southwest corner of SW9-12-8E in the Rural Municipality of Brokenhead. The district was dissolved in 1968.
The area in and around Winnipeg was settled by immigrants from the Volga German colonies of Balzer, Bangert, Galka, Holstein, Hussenbach, Rosenberg, Stahl am Tarlyk, Unterdorf, and Warenburg.
Lutheran immigrants from the Volga colonies settled in Arcola.
The town of Cymric no longer exists.
The German-Russian settlers in Dafoe came from the Volga German colonies.
Volga German families settled in Duval and the surrounding area. Many came from the Volga German colonies of Holstein and Hussenbach.
Originally called Anoka, the town of Ebenezer in the Yorkton area was settled by German Baptists from Volhynia and the Volga in 1887. The settlement enlarged as new immigrants arrived and by 1889 there were 100 German families in the district.
Baptist immigrants from the Volga colonies settled in Gorlitz.