The following Volga German families are known to have settled in and around Govan: Erhardt Fritzler Hilderman from Holstein Jauck / Yauck from Holstein Karst from Holstein Kelln from Holstein Markus Martin Oblander
Baptist immigrants from the Volga colonies settled in Hampton.
A predominantly Lutheran settlement of Volga Germans from Bangert emerged around Hodgeville. There were Mennonites in the area as well.
Lutheran immigrants from the Volga colonies settled in Jansen.
Immigrants from Kratzke and its daughter colony of Ährenfeld settled on farms in the Kerrobert area.
Homesteaders began arriving in large numbers in 1907; most were German immigrants from southern Russia. In 1913, the Canadian Pacific Railway came through the area and the village of Prussia was incorporated. In 1917, anti-German sentiment prompted the inhabitants to change its name to Leader. The following Volga German families are known to have settled there: Elsasser from Galka
Administratively, the village of Lockwood was dissolved in 2002 and is now part of the rural municipality of Usborne.
Immigrants from Kolb settled in the town of Luseland, while those from Kratzke and its daughter colony of Ährenfeld settled on farms in the Luseland area.
Immigrants from Holstein and Grimm settled in Regina.
Baptist immigrants from the Volga colonies settled in Rhein. Lutherans from Hussenbach and Rosenberg also settled there.