Lutheran immigrants from the Volga settled in Runnymede. They organized a Lutheran parish in 1917 which joined with the Togo Lutherans in 1921, and both were served by an itinerant pastor based at Rhein. The following families are known to have settled there: Elsasser from Galka
Lutheran immigrants from the Volga colonies settled in Springside.
Lutheran immigrants from the Volga colonies settled in Stornoway.
Colonia Centenario was founded about 1911 near Viale. The first major Volga German construction in this colony was a church for the Congregation of the Rio de la Plata. Most of the inhabitants of Centenario were Italian immigrants.
Chaleco, located about 6 kilometers northwest of Crespo, is a small village founded in 1893. The founders of Chaleco came from the Valle María area and some from Spatzenkutter.
Volga Germans arrived in Chañar in 1938. Chañar is located west-northwest of Concordia.
San Antonio de Padua de la Concordia, generally called simply Concordia, is located on the banks of the Uruguay River directly across from the city of Salto, Uruguay.
Volga Germans settled in Concordia following the Russian Revolution.
The town of Diamante was founded 27 February 1836. There are many nationalities represented in the city. Over the years, many Volga German families from the rural areas of Entre Ríos moved to Diamante, many settling in nearby Strobel. The current rectory was the first church of Diamante, built in 1850. It is named in honor of St. Cyprian. The current building was constructed in 1890 and is dedicated to the Virgen de la Merced.
Colonía Doll is a rural community in Entre Ríos Province. Many Volga German families live in the area.
Founded in 1893, Eigenfeld was called Colonia Nueva in the early days. The first settlers came from the villages of Salto and Spatzenkutter.