Merou was founded in 1886. Volga German families settled there.
Nueva Vizcaya was founded in 1930 when the railroad reached the area. Many Volga German families relocated to the area after then.
Paraná, the capital of Entre Ríos Province, is located on banks of the Paraná River. It is connected with Santa Fe, the capital of neighboring Santa Fe Province, by the Hernandarias Subfluvial Tunnel which was completed in 1969. It's founding goes back to the construction of a chapel on the site on 23 October 1730. It officially became a village in 1813, and served as the capital of the Argentine Confederation between 1854 and 1861.
Parera is a small village located just south of Urdinarrain. Its full name is Faustio M. Parera.
Pastor Britos is a rural settlement in northern Gualeguaychú Department located about 45 kilometers northwest of the city of Gualeguaychú. It grew up around a trainstation that is no longer operating.
The village of Protestante in the Province of Entre Rios was founded on 21 July 1878 on the banks of the Arroyo Ensenada, about 3 kilometers west of its current location. Because of flooding, it was moved to its current location along the banks of the Arroyo Perdices (Partridge Creek) in October of that year.
Coming soon . . .
The community of Rincón del Gato (Cat Corner) is a collection of rural farmsteads. The name of the community comes from Arroyo El Gato (Cat Creek) which flows through the area.
Colonia Santa Ana is a rural settlement located southwest of Concepción del Uruguay.
Santa Anita was founded in 1900 by poor families from Salto, Spatzenkutter, Brasilera, Valle Maria, and San Francisco under leadership of Father Becker.
In the 1920s, people from Santa Anita relocated to Colonía Carrasco (near Bovril) in Departamento LaPaz. As of 1928, there were 208 families living in Santa Anita.
In the 1930s, people from Santa Anita relocated to an area near Iguazú in Misiones Province.